It’s more important than ever that teams are equipped with the right knowledge and expertise to adapt to the challenges they face. Yet, many of the established approaches to learning work against this.
This white paper explores:
- The need to get serious about adaptive expertise
- The importance (and current ineffectiveness) of skills transfer
- The chasm between tacit and explicit knowledge (and how to bridge it)
- The culture of learning organisations
- The role of technology in making professional learning scalable and sustainable