Observing trainers is a key part of train the trainer programs. However, often observations are limited to performance management and quality of training.
When used correctly, observation forms the foundation for promoting sustained trainer growth and becomes a hugely successful development tool.
Transform observations into a tool for continuous trainer growth that will positively impact your learners.
This guide will help you to:
- Develop a positive observation culture for training trainers
- Overcome train the trainer observation challenges
- Enhance learner engagement through observation
- Encourage active experimentation and trainer self-reflection
- Ways to share train the trainer best practices
- Promote and develop coaching and training feedback
Download the guide