Observing trainers is a key part of any training manager’s role. However, often observations are limited to performance management and standardisation.
When used correctly, observation forms the foundation for promoting sustained trainer growth and becomes a hugely successful development tool.
Transform observations into a tool for continuous trainer growth that will positively impact your learners.
This guide will help you to:
- Develop a positive observation culture
- Overcome observation challenges
- Enhance learner engagement through observation
- Encourage active experimentation
- Enable trainer self-reflection
- Promote and develop coaching and feedback best practice
Download the guide